Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Self-Realization



Today I was in SLC so my friend Chelle and I decided to stop at the World Market. We also stopped at Paradise Bakery. I would have to be an idiot not to stop there. Seriously, have you tasted their cookies?

Anyway, the World Market is this great eclectic store that happens to have, among many other things, a large array of very cute hats. While waiting for Chelle, I tried on a few, thinking that I would look oh' so cute because, of course, that hats were cute.

I then realized where Raspberry got this comment.

The pain was lessened somewhat by the fact that Courtney cut my hair yesterday and it looks dang cute. So who needs a stupid hat when they have cute hair?

2 comments:

Kristina P. said...

You were 3 minutes away from my place! I live behind Walmart, in Ft. Union.

And your hair does look damn cute.

Jenn -- said...

Thank you! You live in the best part of SL, even better than Sugarhouse. Although I was sad that they changed and renamed Wild Oats. I worshipped that store.