Thursday, July 3, 2008

The haircut

For the past few years I have refused to let anyone cut Raspberry's hair. With the exception of the Alberton's incident, we have had relatively few mishaps with the scissors. Except for the one time at her school when she tried to cut it herself. She only managed to grab a handful and cut it with school scissors; all it did was curl up around her face. Lately though, it has been getting a bit too long and scraggly, and since she is going to her Dad's wedding and needs to look "darling," I decided to get it cut. Of course, I have to go to a stylist. No, six bucks hair cut for this child (I know, I know). I made an appointment with my friend Courtney, who cuts my hair. She is talented, fun and incredibly patient (the latter being the most important element for Raspberry). She looks so cute with her new haircut and it's even curlier than before.

If you want Courtney's number, you will have to email. Don't get any ideas, she's available for hair only, she is otherwise spoken for.

No comments: