Sunday, July 13, 2008

Mom! I didn't know you could do that!?

After a very LONG week at work with singing and dancing teenagers, the kids and I had some fun this weekend relaxing with Grandma, Grandpa, and Hank and Sara. They live right off of a golf course so we decided to hit golf balls. CC handed me the golf club and said, "You try mom." I sent a couple into the dirt, and one high, but only about thirty feet. Then Dad said, "picture a white circle, this part of the circle is red, swing faster in the red part." I have to say, I love to connect with a 7 iron. 145 yards straight ahead, high in the sky. CC looked shocked. MOM! you can play golf!

Well, I don't know about that, but I can hit a 7 iron. Thank you very much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures, nice 7 iron! I'm at work - I hate missing days like that! Cush