Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My friend Fish.


I have a good friend named Fish. That's her, sporting the fashionable WC namebadge, with my other friend Frog.

As of today, I have officially known Fish for 8 years (and 2 days).

Fish was the one who introduced me to the world of blogs. However, as of late, she has forsaken her blogging duties.

I have repeatedly asked her to 'update' but her standard answer is, 'we have been forbidden to blog on the sacred choir, so I have nothing to blog about'.

fine.


I will tell you about my good friend Fish.

She is smart. She is funny. She is pretty. She is Canadian.
(That last one says it all).

Here is a sign I dedicated to her last year on her birthday.


Go ahead and leave her a message here. Tell her to blog...

7 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's hilarious. I'm all about publicly shaming your friends.

Jenn -- said...

Kristina, thank you for your support! :)

Jennifer Lee said...

Thanks for FINALLY getting Fish to post something!

byufish said...

So I posted...I POSTED!!!

sallysue said...

I was not aware that one was not supposed to bloggie about said choir.... Methinks I shall edit a post or two, and be glad that I am unsearchable. :)

And way to put on the peer pressure.

Jenn -- said...

Sallysue - That rule only applies to those IN the choir.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.