Tuesday, September 16, 2008

BYU Football


Last Saturday, my friend gave CC and me tickets to the BYU/UCLA football game. Heaven bless Mark, he gave us tickets on the front row! I've never seen my son so excited for a football game. We had amazing time--and he saw his hero (Pitta) up close--which was the best birthday present 'EVER' according to him, and watching the cougars obliterate the bruins made it a perfect day. Thank you Mark!


Note: To our city coaches in case they missed it: Articles on how to win football games with class or win with dignity by Bronco Mendenhall. No grudges - honest! :)

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

That's awesome! I haven't been to a game in years, but I really want to go this year. Do employees or alumni get some sort of hookup? I should ask my dad.

Willy in Chile said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

I do to go to your blog, all the time! I love the pictures, expecially the sign that lets canadians worship. To funny. Love Cush