Friday, September 26, 2008

Who Loves You?

I began a game with raspberry a couple of years ago called 'Who Loves You'. It is now a nightly ritual squeezed in between rocks from mom, a book, and 'just one last drink of juice?'

When I finally laid down last night I thought about our game, hoping that she fell asleep with a list of all the people who love her in her head. I mentally rambled off about 20 names of people in my life whom I love. I then tried to make the list that Raspberry had just made but I felt silly. Oh to be 5 with no inhibitions.

Here is her list from last night. It's not too long this time. Sometimes she goes on and on, and once she runs out of names, she starts listing her toys.

I think that is a good thing.

Raspberry's 'Who Loves You?' List
butterscotch (her stuffed dog)
bluey (her blanket)
me
mommy
my brother
daddy
chelle
grandpa and grandma
grandpa j
aunt tanya
my cousins
heavenly father
jesus
my primary teacher
the bishop
the cats
aunt cush
hank and sarah
my pillow (me: why your pillow? her: because it is always soft for me.)

The videos were taken about three weeks ago.



3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She's so sweet. And my pillow loves me too.

Unknown said...

So cute. What, she doesn't love us haha! That's ok...we love her.


keep meaning to tell you and keep forgetting that there is a pick your own berries farm by us. Right now (if i remember correctly) they are picking raspberries.

love you all and see you soon! happy late birthday B!

Andrea said...

Emma is so cute! She needs to put me on her list.