Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I have a very clean bathtub.

I went into the bathroom tonight to start a bath for raspberry and there where three very empty large shampoo bottles and one empty nail polish remover bottle lined up on the rim of the bathtub. Those weren't there 10 minutes earlier. I called her into the bathroom - she came in with a very sheepish look on her face. I asked her what happened to all the shampoo and she blamed it on her brother (who was at football practice). She could tell that her story wasn't flying with me so she said she wanted to clean the bathtub with lots of bubbles. As she got into the bathtub she said, "mom, it stinks." I picked up the bottle and said "Nail Polish Remover. It smells and doesn't make bubbles." She just looked at me and said, "that's dumb".

4 comments:

Kila said...

Argh! I hate it when my kids dump out all the soap or shampoo!

Well, she's probably clean and smelling good ;)

Unknown said...

LOL! Sounds like something A would do.

Miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

She is an inventor! Maybe she will be the one to make Fingernail Polish Remover smell good!

Love ya
cush

Unknown said...

Hey, I am waiting for another post...you have to do that daily, don't ya know! Love ya Cush