Thursday, September 20, 2007

Panic is beginning to set in


I'm officially the mother of a 12 year old. In the LDS faith, this age is sort of a big deal. No longer in primary, but the 'Young Men's program'. I see what's coming... teenage stuff. I told cc I have a year before he is officially a teenager so he isn't to get to lippy. I still have the height advantage too, although it is only about 2 inches. He said he is excited for the day that he can rest his chin on the top of my head. I'm going to invest in some higher heels.

Our wonderful bishop handed me a packet on Sunday and said, "7 years until a mission and it goes by like that", and he did some flip thing with his hand.

I gave him a phone for his birthday. He wants a "myspace page". Yea, like that's going to happen. Inside I'm thinking... don't panic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Instead of a My Space Page, you should help him start something like this. I bet he would like to have a page like yours.

Love ya

Cush

Kila said...

My oldest boy is 10, and that's close enough to being a teen! I want to freeze him in time.

I helped my 10 yr old set up his own blog, and he loves that.

I just found you, and I enjoyed your blog. I hope you have a restful sleep tonight!