Thursday, September 13, 2007

Mom. You are hurting my ears.


Setting: My Car
Occupants: Me and Raspberry
Location: Freeway, nearing Center Street exit to her school
Time: Tuesday, 7:48 a.m.
Current disposition of Raspberry: Grumpy

Raspberry: Mom!
Mom: Yes, sweetheart.
Raspberry: Mom, I want you to listen to me.
Mom: I'm listening.
Raspberry: Mom, I never want to eat carrots again!
Mom: um, okay.
Raspberry: They are just gross.
Mom: Anything el...
Raspberry: Moooooommmm! You are hurting my ears. Stop talking!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ROFL! Sorry J, but that is just too funny! Gosh I miss her, and CC too. And of course you. N refuses to eat corn. And potatoes unless they are fried. A will eat ALMOST any veggie.

Hope to see you soon! Happy Birthday to CC next week!

Anonymous said...

My neice is so cute and so funny and so witty! Of course her mom isn't to bad either!