Wednesday, September 5, 2007

The Last 11 Hours by Numbers




126 - The number of minutes I stayed up past my bed time to listen to the storm passing over head

74 - The number of minutes I spent doing laundry and listening to storm

1 - The number of times raspberry woke me up last night so she could have a drink of apple juice

3 - The number of times cc woke me up due to the ear-splitting crackling thunder that shook our house.

20 - The number of minutes I spent around 3 am reassuring cc that our house wasn't going to blow away in the storm

6 - Number of minutes I used to think about how much siding was currently being ripped from my house

5.15 - the number of hours I spent sleeping

2.35 - the number of hours of uninterrupted sleep I received

33 - the number of minutes I spent dressing and combing the hair of a very unhappy raspberry

12 - the number of minutes it took to get raspberry into the car

1 - the number of minutes it took to get cc into the car

31 - the number of minutes it takes to drop of the raspberry and get to work

36 - the number of minutes we had to get to work by 8

52 - the number of minutes in takes to get to work when there is an accident that backs up I-15 for miles. Blast.

52 - the number of minutes I spent thinking that I should really move closer to work

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh J! So sorry you had a rough morning.

Just a few things:

1.YOU are beautiful. So is C...but so are you.

2. Forget the Johari window, whateva that may be. :)

3. We love and miss you all so much.

Jenn -- said...

Would you please help your idiotic sister in law and tell me how to get a my picture on profile...