Tuesday, October 2, 2007

The 6th grade world of girls.

CC and I had this conversation last night on the way up the canyon. He had such a concerned look on his face. He is so dang cute.

Mom, I think this girl in my class likes me. I think her friend likes me too.

Me: Why do you think that?

Well... (insert big exasperated sigh here), I was walking down the hall with my friend and these two girls who are in my class were walking in front of us and the one girl looked back at me and whispered something to her friend and then she turned and looked back at me and then they both smiled at me and started giggling and then they both looked back and smiled at me again and then they walked away really fast holding each others arms (another big sigh). My friend just looked at me and we shrugged our shoulders. Girls are so weird.

Me: You just keep thinking that for at least another four years and I will be happy.

Oh Mom.

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.