Thursday, October 18, 2007

Where is my sister?!


I miss my sister. She went back to Florida on Tuesday. How rude of her to return to her life in Florida. Florida... what's in Florida anyway? Red fire ants, blasting hurricanes, big bugs, and hot and humid weather. Who needs that? I think she should live in Utah very close to her older sister. When she was here she helped me with my laundry and was my play pal, she even made my fiery raspberry happy which is EXTREMELY hard to do. I think she should come back. She could visit her husband on the weekends. What's wrong with that?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am sorry i am not there. Raspberry liked me so much because I acted so dumb around her, she really thinks I am very strange and she is taking pitty on me! Miss you to! Love ya Cush

piper said...

Utah beats Florida any day of the year!

Nice to see you :)