Monday, September 28, 2009

Updates

Update Number 1.
First, Braxton's birthday. He turned 14 a few weeks ago. Had a party with his friends here a few weeks before that.

He is a really cool 14 year old.



and, of course, I posted the birthday pictures all over the hallway and his room. This time I wrote something funny (or I at least I TRIED to be funny) on some of them. Emma thought I was hilarious.





I like birthdays. (not my own)

Update Number 2.
Went to Logan for the 5K and Marathon. I came in 3 minutes earlier than the 5K we ran in Salt Lake. Ann came in 8 or 9 minutes faster.

Here is me without make-up, looking oh so interesting...



and here is Ann. Yes. She's even cute after running 3.2 miles.



Here is the really cute house Ann and I found as we walked on the road to the canyon (had to capture my siblings in their marathon glory). The house had flowers below the windows, cute porch, trees everywhere. It even had a red rocking chair on the porch. We almost asked if we could move in.



Here is my sister (her first marathon). 4 hours 51 minutes... I think.





Here is my brother (too many marathons to count).  Came in around 3 hours, 50 min. (I almost missed him as you can see by the picture).






Here is some of our fun family in Logan after the marathon.
Hank, Cush, Randon, Annie and Nolen, Angela, and Me.



Cush and Hank with their medals.



Update Number 3.
Emma finished Soccer. She was a stand-out goalie. Wasn't too big on chasing the ball around the field, preferred to wait until it came to her, kick it as hard as she could, and watch all the girls run after it again.  However, was happy to inhale the treats after the game.







Update Number 4
Went to Aspen for our admin retreat. Took some pictures with Ann during our break. It was beautiful.




 

 





1 comment:

Ann said...

Don't you need clearance to post pictures of other people on your page - you know, from the other people?