Saturday, September 5, 2009

a Saturday run.

My running life. Post 3.
Ran with favorite boss Ann this morning. We started in American Fork, ran through Cedar Hills, entered part of Highland and up to the entrance of American Fork Canyon. It was beautiful AND it rained on us. I loved that. We then made an interesting decision to head up (hell) hill (ok my stupid decision) and into Cedar Hills. Rocky and I made it part way. Seriously, that is one tough hill. We walked through the neighborhood, found the path again and ran to her home. About 6 miles. It went a little like this:

3 mile run (with my two 3 minutes walks) to the entrance of American Fork Canyon.
up hell hill (which should have killed me)
walk through the neighborhood and down a busy street
1 mile run in on the path. Sprinted to the end (for you Cush!).



















My legs hurt and my right shoulder. But oh the pain feels good.
We only had water at 1 mile and again at mile 5. I did not like that.
I am a water girl. Have to buy one of these, oh and save for one of these.

Hank just text me. He ran 20 miles today.
(forehead on table)
How is that humanly possible?
I am so tired.

1 comment:

Ann said...

I'm too old for this.