Thursday, February 28, 2008

My Son and Instant Messenger

My cute CC logged in to my Instant Messenger account and had a conversation with my friend and co-worker, Chelle. Here is the text. He has quite the sense of humor.

Michelle says:
did you reply to the kid who wants to audition for jazz?

Michelle says:
can I delete that email?

My IM says:
she isnt here

Michelle says:
huh?

My IM says:
mom isnt here

Michelle says: we're talking about 2 different things

My IM says:
huh?

Michelle says: there's an email with a kid asking about auditioning for jazz, and the email says it was replied to but I didn't reply--did you?

My IM says:
i dont work for ____ my mom does

Michelle says: sorry! I talk to your mom on this at work all the time and I thought this was her

My IM says:
i am not out of elementary yet

My IM says:
oh thts ok

Michelle says: this is Chelle, and you're too funny!

My IM says: Ha Ha

3 comments:

Unknown said...

To funny! Miss ya Cush

Unknown said...

Hey,,,,where's my tribute....cush

Jenn -- said...

It's coming! I forgot to bring home the disk with the pictures so now I have to go BACK to the office.