Saturday, February 16, 2008

60 and 1

60 and 1
Random things you don’t want to know about me…

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now?
car seat, a plastic glass, portable DVD player, blanket, crumbs from my daughters various treats, a sock (daughter’s), a book (son’s), ice scraper, pair of tennis shoes (mine) and a plastic bag from Albertson’s that I will someday use to clean out the backseat.

2. When was the last time you threw up
I honestly can’t remember… must have been a while ago

3. What's your favorite curse word?
Blast, Darn it, Drat, and Dastardly (hey, I’m a mormon.)

4. Name three people who made you smile today?
I'll name five+: Raspberry, Chocolate Chip; at work­-- Chelle, office staff, Mark, and Brady

5. What were you doing at
8 am this morning?
checking in bands for a jazz festival (on a Saturday!)

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?
talking to my office women because I came home and they had questions

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?
I honestly hope I will be relaxing, but I doubt it.

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?
Is that a club on the strip? A street in Vegas? No? Nope.

9. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Raspberry said, "Hug me brother" and I said, "okay!"

10. What is the best ice cream flavor?
all, except those with pecans… hate that…

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?
I need to drink some water…

12. What are you wearing right now?
My blue work shirt, black slacks, black socks…

13. What was the last thing you ate?
a handful of M&M’s


14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
No. Drat.

15. When was the last time you ran?
At the airport on Thursday morning.

16. What's the last sporting event you watched?
Does the football game in the movie “Game Plan” count? If so, last night.

17. What's your favorite treat?

Someone else cleaning my house. Oh and smoothies with lots of whipped cream.

18. Who is the last person you emailed?
One of the members of my subcommittee. Today

19. Ever go camping?
Yep.

20. Do you have a tan?
Are you kidding me?

21. What was the last movie you watched?
Scooby-Doo and Dracula's something...


22. Biggest pet peeve?
Rude, mean, religous bigots- both of my faith and of other faiths.

23. Last new person you met this week?
I met the U.S. Army Blues Jazz Band. 21 really cool jazz players from D.C. They are all lovely people. A bit coffee dependent, but we took them to the only Starbucks in town and they were happy.

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw?
I hate soda. Ask my kids, they feel deprived.

25. What did your last IM say?
Do you have pictures for the program? Work thing. Don't try to understand.

26. Are you someone's best friend?
I think so.

27. What are you doing tomorrow?
Sleeping in! Church, reading, and making dinner. THAT IS IT!

28. Where is your mom right now?
Having more fun than me, that’s for sure.

29. Look to your left, what do you see?
a messy family room, lots of toys.

30. What color is your watch?
I broke both, stopped wearing them. Use my phone instead and it is silver.

31. What do you think of when you think of
Australia?
My friend Leslie.

32. Would you consider plastic surgery?
You bet. Bring it on.

33. What is your birthstone?
something green…

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Drive through! Always-I hate those playgrounds. They scream when it’s time to go.

35. How many kids do you want?
The two I have and more someday…

36. Do you have a dog?
Nope. Those spoiled cats would not tolerate a dog in this house. They barely tolerate the humans.

37. Last person you talked to on the phone?
Mark. He was asking how the conference went. He wondered if we had Armageddon after he left.

38. Have you met anyone famous?
Robert Redford. He didn’t pay much attention to me, just wanted to check on his grandson. I was babysitting (in 1992).

39. Any plans today?
I’ve pretty much had all the fun I can have for one Saturday. I do need to go to the store.

40. How many states have you lived in? Where?
Two. Utah and California.

41. Ever go to college?
Yep. Two.

42. Where are you right now?
Typing on the computer keyboard, obviously.

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now?
too much to do and no time… except the time I am wasting right now typing this out.


44. Last song listened to?
Pavoratti – Nessun Dorma (phone ring)

45. Question you hate the most.
I have three actually. 1-So are you dating? 2-Why don't you use the LDS online dating sites? 3-So would you rather work than be a stay-at-home mom?

46. Are you allergic to anything?
sleep apparently

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
3" black heels.

48. Are you jealous of anyone?
don’t have the time

49. Is anyone jealous of you?
LOL. Sure…

50. What was the one thing you wanted to accomplish today?
To be a good mom.

51. What time is it?
It is time for my son to come home from skiing… where is he?

52. Do any of your friends have children?
depends on the day.

53. Do you eat healthy?
I try, but does it help? No!

54. What do you usually do during the day?
answer questions that people could figure out on there own but think it is easier just to ask me.

Oh and I work too, at home and at work.

55. Do you hate anyone right now?
my thighs?

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
Nope. We say “mornin’ sleepin’ beauty!!!" (in our Mater voices)

57. Favorite quote?
I'll get back to you on this one.


58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday?
40! And proud of it! I’ve lived every one of those years!

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?
That would mean free time. I’ve been to Disney World. They are better anyway!

60. How did you get one of your scars?
Well. This ride at Lagoon called the Jet Star crashed and I fell out and the car we were in ran over my hands. I’m not lying. Scars aren’t bad though. I was 10… they’ve faded, I’ve recovered. And no, you greedy person. We did not sue, or rather my very loving father did not sue.

61. What book are you currently reading?
Two. Joseph Smith by George Q. Cannon and An American Life, The Autobiography of Ronald Reagan


3 comments:

Unknown said...

Interesting questions....I might steal them and put them on my blog just for an interesting post...

Happy (Late) Birthday Emma!!

Jenn -- said...

Go right ahead. Steal away.

Unknown said...

I love it, you are the best writer ever! You make me laugh and laugh. Miss ya and love ya Cush