Tuesday, October 2, 2012

The younger brother: Hank Smith

This is my younger brother Hank. He's quite a popular guy with the LDS youth. He travels quite a bit and speaks all over Utah, AZ, CA, Alaska... My children think he is "awesome Uncle Hank" and they quote him on a regular basis. The women that I associate with through Women's Conference think he is "amazing, so funny, such a great speaker" and "he's your brother?" WOW! 

hmmmm

He's okay I guess. I like him. I like his wife more though :)

She's expecting twins in a few weeks. Four boys under the age of 6. Fun times for my brother!

I tried to get him to smile. He was having a hard time with the newspaper's Saturday crossword puzzle, so I helped him out with my good friend 'google'. He said, "Jenn, that's cheating". Whatever Hank. I got you the answers...



p.s. He really is a fantastic uncle. He and Brax make a great team.

No comments: