Thursday, February 25, 2010

They really exist.

Yesterday, in the mail, was the 

TITLE
to my car



I've paid it off
and 
I get a refund back

apparently, 6 years and $24,900 later, I overpaid
so they are sending me  
$21 dollars

wow
 
trivia. 
$21.00 
is
0.08433% of $24,900
who knew?

I went to my online banking page to 
delete the auto payment.
It felt really weird.

I've always had a auto payment
since I was 16
minus the 1 1/2 years I was on my mission.

Really. It feels weird.

We (Emma, Brax and I) celebrated here for dinner:
I thought it was fitting for the occasion


It was yummy.

Well... 
here's to hoping old blue will last
so Brax will have a car in high school.

 I have 1 year and 6 months
until he is behind the wheel

(not sure how I feel about that)

and then I will have to get another car

but until then...

I.
have.
no.
car.
payment.

 HOLY HELL!
(sorry mom)

5 comments:

byufish said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
byufish said...

Ha ha ha. Who puts a comment on the wrong post...I think I just did. That's what you get for multi-tasking. BUT...I digress...CONGRATULATIONS!!!! This couldn't have happened to a nicer Fur! Now...while you're not used to having that money, take half the car payment and put it in your "new car" savings account. It'll mean so much to you when you DO start looking for that new car!!! Love that you're FUR...my FRIEND...and FABULOUS!!!!

Unknown said...

YAY! That is so awesome! Good for you~! We so need a new car...ours died. I am so glad that you will now have a little bit of extra.

Tiffany A. said...

congratulations!!!

Unknown said...

YAY, Congrats for you - Sorry I havent posted for a long time. I lost the link to your site - BAD ME! I love the email with you and Hank also, cant wait to lick the Chocolate Walls.

Love ya, I will call you when your hectic life comes to a slow down - when is that exactly?

Love ya

Cush