Friday, November 7, 2008

Veggie Bible Tales or - FHE lesson gone awry.


I promised CC I would blog about our FHE lesson, since they always turn out so well. So here it is:

Setting-kitchen table Mood-serious, studious
Activity-mom giving a deep and meaningful family home evening lesson on Book of Mormon and Bible heroes
.

Mom:
One of the Bible heroes we read about is Gideon. Do you two remember who Gideon is?
(bible open, ready to assist)

(long pause)

CC: YES!

He's the cucumber!
He beats all the hairy pickles and saves the day! Oh...wait...wait...wait... and... and... he plays the tuba!

Raspberry: (laughing so hard she chokes and spits out her food on her plate)

Mom: Very funny.

7 comments:

sallysue said...

Absolutely fabulous!

Kristina P. said...

Veggietales sort of scares me.

But at least they know their bible!

Ann said...

You have a lot more fun at your house than we ever did at mine! Your kids are hilarious!

Stephanie said...

I found your blog through Kristina because your Veggie Tales post caught my eye. We love them at our house (I took my 4 year old to Veggie Tales Live last month) and I can totally relate to your FHE antics. So funny.

Stephanie said...

back one more time to browse, and you and I share the same favorite hymn! I'm sure we'll cross cyber-paths again. :)

Unknown said...

Ha Ha Ha - you are too funny! Love ya Cush

April said...

LOL I wish our FHE was that exciting.