Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In case you get lost, leave a trail.

Me: Why is this game spread out in the hallway?

Raspberry: It's my trail to help me get to the bathroom from my room and back again.

Me: Wow. I like your trail, but we need to clean it up because it's bed time.

Raspberry: Mom! Don't ya know, that's when I need to find the bathroom the most! What if I can't find my way back?

Me: okay, okay, -- I wouldn't want you to get lost in our hallway. The trail can stay.

Raspberry: If I can't find the trail to my room, I'll just sleep in your bed tonight.

She's tricky.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

How do children know how to be so manipulative?

Unknown said...

Cute.....I wonder where she come up with some of this stuff haha!

Unknown said...

Thats my neice, always thinking! love ya cush

Stephanie said...

ooh, very tricky! I don't know about these little girls of ours...