Monday, August 18, 2008

To find out who you really are... go to this Web site.

I have discovered THE WEB SITE. It will tell you what type of personality you have. All you have to do is type in your name and there you go! So what I should have done, is typed in my favorite names before they were born and picked the name with the best descriptions.

This is what it said about me (and the thousands and thousands of women who have the same name). (It is too bad my parents didn't have this available).

What Jennefer means (along with a few short comments):

You are fair, honest, and logical. You are a natural leader, and people respect you. That's nice to hear.

You never give up, and you will succeed... even if it takes you a hundred tries. Sure...

You are rational enough to see every part of a problem. It's called 'over analyzing'

You are great at giving other people advice.
Mostly to my siblings who don't want it.

You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone. So true...

You work hard not to rock the boat.
Well...

Your easy going attitude brings people together. Can't argue with that...

At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. Hey!

But for the important things, you pull it together. Glad somebody noticed.

You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
Nice.

You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
No comment.

You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
I gave up on trying to interpret signals long ago.

You are loving, compassionate, and ruled by your feelings.
Didn't it just say I was wise? Who wrote this anyway.

You are able to be a foundation for other people... but you still know how to have fun.
Not sure if they would want a flake to be a foundation.

You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something. That's me. Rebel mom.

You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. Oh brother.


You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
oh please.

You are confident, self assured, and capable. You are not easily intimidated. I don't have time to be intimidated.


You master any and all skills easily. You don't have to work hard for what you want. Give me a break!


You make your life out to be exactly how you want it. And you'll knock down anyone who gets in your way!
This is the stupidest thing I've ever read.

You are usually the best at everything ... you strive for perfection. blah.


You are confident, authoritative, and aggressive. You have the classic "Type A" personality.
There's that red in me coming through...

You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row. Ha! Michelle will love that!

You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
Oh yes, they all bow down when I walk in the room.

People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality. You are relaxed, chill, and very likely to go with the flow.
Because most stubborn people usually go with the flow...

You are light hearted and accepting. You don't get worked up easily. Light hearted and accepting, that's me. I'm going to read this to my kids. See what they think.


Well adjusted and incredibly happy, many people wonder what your secret to life is. Somebody asked me that at church yesterday...


You are a free spirit, and you resent anyone who tries to fence you in.
No fencing here.

You are unpredictable, adventurous, and always a little surprising.
A great challenge while I'm being headstrong AND going with the flow..

You may miss out by not settling down, but you're too busy having fun to care.
What!

1 comment:

sallysue said...

I did it! It was, interesting. Some, unfortunately, actually applied, though I shall deny it vehemently.