Thursday, March 18, 2010

waz up which u?


I do not like this picture of me. Eek.


I received an email from my brother today (see photo above).  So it has become the subject of my blog post.

To:  Jennefer Johnson
From: Hank Smith
Date:  Thursday, March 18, 2010 7:02 AM
Subject:  Alive?


Hey, where have you been lately? No postings on the blog, barely any return texts, waz up which u?

My reply:


Hi.
-Uh huh. I’m alive. Exhausted but alive.
-Work is HARD, but tis the season (plus one shouldn’t complain when one has employment)
-I’m going to paint the basement this weekend because I cannot face another Saturday in this office.
-I bought a plug in sander (sp?).  IT IS COOL.
-The paint is called Coconut Milk, or there is one called BASKET.  It has yellow undertones, which I kind of like. I can't decide, but I must.
-oh. one wall is going to be Milk Chocolate. How FANTASTIC is that? Makes you want to lick the walls.
-I’ve been neglecting my blog. I will post something soon. I have lots to post, just no time. 
-Poor me. Whaaaaaaa
-Hugs to everyone.

Love you.
J.




P.s. I think I will blog this email. 

I should let him blog about the time I went to hear him speak at a single adult fireside this past winter. It is the GREATEST story.   

-Oh, and he has a Facebook FAN page. Want to join? I'm a card carrying member. :)

4 comments:

byufish said...

Well, that was an easy post! Good luck with the painting...milk chocolate...now FUR...where is your brain?! Yup...definitely with your service committee...do those women EVER have a meeting without an edible chocolate/candy centerpiece? I'd like to see them teach a relief society lesson!! Have fun today!!!

Willy in Chile said...

Ok. So you haven't posted in a while... Women's Conference. Meetings, brownies, warehouse days, jeans and sweatshirts, paper link countdown???!... are you ready for it to be over yet??

I MISS IT SO MUCH! I saw the ASU moving crew on campus and they didn't look fun AT ALL. Rather dull, actually. Tell Scott I said that.

ANN IS GETTING MARRIED?!? I feel like I should be there witnessing all of this. Did I mention that I miss you so much???

Willy in Chile said...

Tell Ann I love her and couldn't be happier for her. She deserves all the good things :)

And tell Michelle I have had at LEAST three dreams about her since I've been in AZ. All very good ones, that made my heart miss her just as much.

byufish said...

I'm sooooo bored with this post!!! The problem of being private is that I keep having to click on your link to see if you've posted. Really FUR....GET SOMETHING NEW ON THIS BLOG!!!!