Tuesday, March 2, 2010

the sad ending of chicken little (and a few friends)

Last night, in kitchen, after family home evening...


Emma:  MOM!!!! MOM!!!!

me: what's wrong? (running down the stairs)

Emma (irate): Mom! Read this!  
(tried, she read it for me) 



Henny Penny, Ducky Lucky and Cocky Locky were NEVER SEEN AGAIN!  

Look mom! That stupid fox killed them!

What kind of a book is this?  

This is not for children!

Are they trying to traumatize me! I am only in 1st grade!

This is a horrible book.  I'm telling the library. 
This is not like the movie!

(stomped away)

me: what just happened?

2 comments:

byufish said...

Oh my! I never KNEW the fox killed those poor, poor animals!! I agree with Raspberry...TELL THE LIBRARY!!!

Unknown said...

Too Funny, I love my dramatic little neice - I think it's the middle name. However I agree, that is a bad book and should be banned from all Library's - You Go Emma!