Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Moving

Thursday, October 14, 2009

After 13 years in my old office on the lovely 3rd floor. We have been moved out and down to the lower kingdom.















Even at work moving sucks (sorry). I dropped a jar of T-pins in the elevator (BIG jar). I was tempted to leave them there but that wouldn't have been to nice. oh, and I stole shelves. Five to be exact. They didn't put them in my new office, so I had to take drastic measures. What kind of person does that make me? The word pushy comes to mind or red... Such is life. A girl like me cannot live out of boxes. It's just not possible. I need shelving. I have books. and decor. Stop judging.

There are a few perks to this move. I did get a faster computer so that's a plus, my office is almost 9" longer AND I have a secret passage way. How cool is that?   When you are banished from the Celestial floor to all things Telestial (a.k.a. the 1st floor) at least get something for it. (Seriously, love the secret passage way).
















New home. and (four 'borrowed' shelves).



















yes. Service boxes are in front of the windows yet to be unpacked, blocking my secret passage way.

4 comments:

Willy in Chile said...

I would have left the pins.

byufish said...

At least you moved ONCE...can't wait to see your new place. I'll be in on Thursday. Happy day for me...and YOU!

Tams Family said...

We haven't been great at the blogging thing lately. What was the reason for the move? Moving is definitely not our favorite thing either. Hope the new office works out for you!

byufish said...

NOW we're talking...I was wondering why Vince hasn't brought our shelves up to us yet....HMMMMM....but really. We'll just throw stuff away if there isn't a place for it. YOU on the other hand....you need help dejunking missy!!!