Monday, March 30, 2009

Saved.

This past Saturday I almost killed my good friend and her sweet 12 year old as we drove through the SLC's 'spaghetti bowl' on I-15 at 75 mph on our way to the YW general meeting at the Conference Center.

We came within inches of being crushed from the front and the back by two huge trucks as people slammed on their brakes while an accident happened about two football fields in front of us. I don't know exactly how we got out of it, let's just say my guardian angel must have been a Nascar driver in his previous life. I sat through most of the meeting stunned that we weren't in the ER and that I hadn't killed my friend Kathy or her sweet Whitney.

Today I'm very grateful for divine intervention.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

What a scary situation! I'm glad you're OK!

Unknown said...

We are so glad that you are all ok.

Thank Heaven for guardian angels.

Unknown said...

Me too!