Thursday, March 5, 2009

Cush


Since today is my sister's birthday this post is for her.

11 and 1 things I love about my sister Cush (a.k.a. Chantel)

1. She is funny.
2. She is adventurous.
3. She accomplishes anything she puts her mind to.
4. She is astonishingly beautiful.
5. She sounds like me on the phone.
6. She has a killer golf swing.
7. She has her nieces and nephews wrapped around her finger.
8. She likes to cook gourmet style.
9. She will tell you what she thinks-straight up.
10. She is a genuinely nice person.
11. She doesn't judge.

and hanging out with her is just fun.

This is Cush. Happy Birthday!
Wish I was there to hug you.

Love you,
Your older sister.

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

Happy birthday to your sister!

Willy in Chile said...

this sounds just like you, jenn :) i think we should have an office birthday party for cush. i'm always needing reasons to eat more food. happy birthday sister friend!

Unknown said...

That is the nicest thing ever! I love this post about me, I am going to cut and paste it onto my blog. I love my sister. I do have my neices/nephews tied around my finger - Love the Cool Aunt Cush