Monday, February 9, 2009

The cell phone that was given a mind of its own.

This morning this cute little thing:



dropped my cell phone into this:



It was quickly dried off and I hoped for the best, but by the time I arrived at work my cell phone had made 6 calls to my brother Hank and 2 calls to my brother Randon. It had also called my home, office, and Nichole, a student who works for me. It made all these calls while it was in my bag.

It had to be destroyed.




So now I am going to try this:



My goal is to keep it out of harms way (a.k.a. this)...

4 comments:

BYU Fish said...

My brother took his cell phone and put it in the oven at 250 degrees for a couple of hours. HIS phone works beautifully! But obviously, you told Raspberry to DROP the phone in "THIS" so that you could try "THIS"! Good idea....blame the poor child....

Jenn -- said...

So NOT true Fish... well, maybe I could have caught it in time.

Didn't try the oven. Maybe next time :)

BYU Fish said...

Hey, just added another blog to my February list....I'm soooo surarica!

Unknown said...

How come your phone didn't automatically call me? Im hurt but I am glad you got something new and fun, hope you learn how to use it and stop drawing things with your ears!