Tuesday, January 13, 2009


Raspberry has a strange love for our dentist. She was practically giddy when we left her school yesterday and headed to the office. They do give her the royal princess treatment that includes a fluffy pillow, crackers, apple juice, and gifts from the treasure chest -- and sometimes a Scooby Doo movie. I think her all around smiles from this visit had a lot to do with the Happy Gas she was gulping in that smelled like bananas and strawberries. Before he started, our dentist told her to raise her arm if she had something to say, even as I was mouthing no. She always has something to say. All in all, a good visit to the office and I believe that Clay the dog had a good experience as well.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I'm so glad to see you posting! I was thinking about you yesterday and how I haven't seen you around much.

Those pictures are hilarious.

BYU Fish said...

Happy Gas...we used to call it LAUGHING gas...ahhhh nice brain cell burner...LOVED that legal narcotic. So she had some work done eh? I'm sure she was a brave girl!

Unknown said...

I wish I could get happy gas when I visit the dentist. that would make going alot easier! Miss ya cush

Willy in Chile said...

raspberry has the life. i hope they feed her the crackers and juice instead of the nasty bubble gum foam. yuckkkk.