Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Capitol Reef



We spent UEA at Capitol Reef with the Zeyer Family this past weekend
and had so much fun (despite the rock slide that took out our paint and the oil pan on the Zeyer's car).

We stayed in a little cabin in Teasdale, spent time with our favorite Zeyer family, climbed a mountain to see the arch and went on a lot of hikes. It was great fun.

The best part for me was hanging out with CC and raspberry 24-7 for three days.

I didn't think of work once. :)

3 comments:

Kristina P. said...

She looks just like you! And you're both gorgeous!

Shauna said...

How precious! Adorable pictures :)

Unknown said...

I love the pictures and the person who put all the pictures together! Wish I could have gone camping with you! Maybe next summer I can go along! Cush