Thursday, May 22, 2008

Do you think she is mad at me?

Came home from work/school with raspberry. She was hungry when we came home so I gave her some crackers while I fixed dinner. She downed those in about 30 seconds and said she wanted ice cream. I told her after dinner. She was so mad, she stormed up the stairs and slammed her door. I, being the nice, calm mother that I am, gave her some space and after getting dinner on the stove I went up to check on her.



I knocked and opened the door, well, I tried to open the door. She had moved all of her toy bins, books, carts, etc. in front of the door so I couldn't open it.

I should be mad, but instead I laughed. I think she is still mad at me (three days later).

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Im telling ya, its the middle name, I think I remember doing that once or twice, hmmm maybe 3 times!