Thursday, September 20, 2012

The Flu Shot

I took the kids to get their annual flu shot today. It would have taken about 30 seconds to vaccinate us all except Em decided she didn't want a flu shot and put her arms in her shirt and doubled over into a ball. I put her on my lap, moved her arm out, told the nurse to go ahead.  She was NOT happy (Em, not the nurse). After it was over she looked at me with this sheepish look like "...mom that didn't hurt". I took her out of that room and told her if she ever wanted to be free from being grounded for an eternity, she'd better go and apologize to that nurse. Right Now. She did and was spared from punishment.

Brax watched the whole thing unfold with unsuppressed humor.

Girl drama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You should have seen the fit Annie threw last year when we got flu shots. Holy cow, I thought the people in the store were gonna turn me in for child abuse (got them at Wal-Greens). It was REEDONKULOUS. Love you all.