Monday, October 11, 2010

a delicious lunch. courtesy of my friend Chelle

Chelle and I ran an errand over at the Riverwoods (in Provo) today and ended up eating lunch at La Jolla Groves. She said she wanted to treat me to a 'summer is official over and we survived' lunch. How cool is my friend? Yes. Very cool.

I highly recommend you make up an excuse and find a reason to eat there. The food is divine-the dessert is divine-AND you get to eat under lemon trees that are part of the decor. Yes, they are fake, but fun nevertheless.

Enjoy and thank me later.

p.s. the chicken melts in your mouth.


pictures courtesy of my cell phone. which, as Chelle pointed out, (as I grumble about the quality of the photos), is primarily supposed to used as a phone, not a camera.

1 comment:

Ann said...

Two of my favorite people! I miss you both!