Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Provo Lunch

Today I coerced my good friend Chelle into eating here...



If you haven't eaten at J-Dawgs, you are missing a treat. Seriously, you must have one. They are so good, and I don't even like hotdogs.



For desert we ate here.



because, really, if you are going to eat well, why not go all out? I gobbled down my JDawg w/banana peppers, special sauce (a MUST) and pickles. (Actually I get the pickle because I can eat that separately. I eat the banana peppers separately too...hmmm weird). Then I licked off the delicious icing on my Va'nie'la cupcake. Every fat laden, sugary, animal by-products bite was SO GOOD.

There are some things in life that you just have to eat.

4 comments:

Kristina P. said...

I LOVE hot dogs. And the next time I head down there, I am heading to the Sweet Tooth Fairy.

Ann said...

Fine, go to J Dawg's without me. . .

Unknown said...

I love hotdogs, I love corn dogs even more. Does that place have Corn Dogs? If so, we must get one.

K-SUN said...

Yah, go to J-Dawgs without me too.....Just kidding. I saw Nie Nie (the blog lady in the plane crash) with her kids at Target this week. What an amazing story. It made me crave that cupcake you blogged about.