Thursday, March 27, 2008

The Dora Mitten.


Who: Raspberry and Mom

Setting: In the car on our way to school and work this morning

Atmosphere: A bit on the scowling side, but lightening up as we drive (provide food and she is happy)

Conversation:

Raspberry: Mom?

Mom: Yes sweetheart? (I'm so nice in the mornings)

Raspberry: Mom, I need my Dora mitten.

Mom: You need what?

Raspberry: My Dora mitten.

Mom: Honey, I don't think I..., what Dora mittens honey (I'm still so nice).

Raspberry: Mom! (mad voice) Give me my Dora Mitten.

Mom: Honey (slightly agitated, but still nice), sweetheart do you mean your gloves for snow?

Raspberry: Mom! The Mitten in the bag! The Dora Mitten in the bag!

Mom: (completed perplexed) The Dora Mittens in the bag? Honey... (what bag? what mittens?)

Raspberry: MOM!!! You put it in the bag in the kitchen!!!

Mom: I did? (still driving, completely perplexed), in the kitchen?... OH! OH! (laughing) You mean your Dora Vitamin?

Raspberry: Yes! I said that, my Dora Vita-mitten.

Mom: Here you go (laughing hysterically).

Raspberry: Thank you!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a cute picture! I love the story, too cute! Miss ya Cush