Tuesday, December 4, 2007

A wonderful Sunday night


On Sunday CC and I went with my friend Chelle to the Christmas Devotional at the Conference Center. It was wonderful. I wanted CC to feel the true spirit of Christmas. The spirit of Christ. I think my favorite part is when the prophet walks out and the entire congregation of 22,000 rise to their feet in quiet respect of our beloved prophet. We listened to President Eyring, President Monson, and President Hinckley along with the beautiful Christmas songs of the Tabernacle Choir. We even had many Fish sightings on the big screen. The best part of the evening was spending time with my amazing 12 year old. I don't know what I would do without him. He is an incredible young man.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That sounds neat, I am glad you are having a great Christmas! Love ya cush

Anonymous said...

10 DAYS WITHOUT A POST, I AM GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWLS....POST SOMETHING....LOVE YA...CUSH